Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Centus week 65 Based on this .......


Lovely sunny-side of life UP egg....just for all of us to savor......Oh yes "yummified" for sure Jenny from "off on my tangent" blog, with her ever so humbly delicious.....Saturday Centus you can check out here

Jenny Matlock
You'll be happy you did....great entries every week....


Jenny you are going to make some tummy's very, very hungry.  How cool is that.....Jenny has given us this lovely fried egg on a ....hmmmm doesn't look like a street, perhaps a table made of concrete or STONE! 

It slightly reminds me of the heat around here lately it could fry anything..... Love the beauty of an empty cracked egg shell too...they have a certain glow to their outer skin.....Okay everyone who dares, it's whatever you want say in 100 words or less based on this photo! 

Here's my post in just under 100 words....

     Move over Gordon Ramsay while a scantly paid dummy has its say. Perhaps one day, if not already you’ll be a self-made millionaire; cooking your way through a life of cookery in your own delectable way. But could you ever match this success?

      A world class act by renowned puppetry/marionettes performing their own magic while suspended in mid air by strings, with one of their little wooden arms tied behind their stiff backs while being blindfolded and given one extremely cold, almost frozen egg to fry (without breaking the yoke) over a hot stoneware table top?
       I thought not.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! I know he's good at his job, but does he always have to be such a screamer?

Well done!

Noexcuses

Jim said...

O Girl!! In Texas we think it is getting hot if a person could fry an egg on the sidewalk.
Please, folks have consideration for the barefoot kids and pets on these days!

Happy 6WS!!! :)
..

To the Toy Box and Beyond said...

I love Chef Ramsay Wouldnt he just flip out if you dropped an egg on his kitchen floor. Great post

jeff campbell said...

This was quite interesting...I am trying to picture these marionettes...Peace and blessings

Cloudia said...

pull my stings!


Aloha from Waikiki;


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


> < } } ( ° >

< ° ) } } > <

Ames said...

I think I would like to see that!~Ames

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

So fun and creative. It's about time someone humbled Chef Ramsay. Loved your centus.
xoRobyn

cj Schlottman said...

Blindfolded and one arm tied behind their backs! Too funny. I guess some of the contestants on those food reality shows really feel that way.

Great Centus!

Namaste..........cj

Nonna said...

Outstanding Karen !

Didn't know where the heck you were going with this and that was half the fun...very enjoyable and creative point of view for the prompt...lovd it !

Dazee Dreamer said...

I have to agree. Chef Ramsey is a big jerk.

I loved your centus

jfb57 said...

This is quite a deep piece for an egg!

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

ha!! funny stuff...even though i'm not sure who Ramsay is...i'm sure he deserved that! is he that blond chef who's always yelling at everyone and making them tremble and cry...
you have a way with words...that makes me read and reread...such creativity, deep thoughts and fun, all rolled up in a centus! :)

(me thinks...that's a ground frying egg...)

Jo said...

oh i do love my Gordon, especially when he is cooking and not yelling! but i would love to see the magic of the marionettes! What a creative take on the prompt!

Susan Anderson said...

I've never watched this show, and after reading your readers' comments, I'm beginning to think I may be missing something.

Creative Centus!

=)

Gems said...

Wish Gordon Ramsey could read this...excellent!

darlin said...

Wow, that's hot! I think to cook an egg here on our sidewalk on a hot day would take a long time, it might be ready for supper! lol

Galen Pearl said...

Always a delight! I wouldn't know where to begin with these prompts!

jabblog said...

Now that's an act I'd like to see;-)

Rek Sesh said...

I gathered from the comments he is a nasty reality tv chef...they are the worst and this tribute hopefully will hit him smack on the face....Enjoyable fare dished out...the puppet are applauding, tied hand and all...

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, but I don't know who Gordon Ramsay is and don't get the connection.
Thank you for your comment on my SC-text. Hope it cools off if it has been hot where you are.
Best wishes,
Anna
For the benefit of other readers:
'John Tell, expert on tourism' Anna's SC wk 65

Jenny said...

Sounds like a Gordon tirade! ha!

That show always makes me uncomfortable.

I suspect there would be some screaming about 'shut it down!' if someone's egg wasn't quite so!

Neat take on this prompt.

I enjoyed this.