Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday - 31 August 2011

WELCOME WHIMSICAL WEDNESDAY wonders.......it's so good to unleash the scribble-squiggles within me today!


Say, riddle, riddle,
and hey scribble-squiggle
the owl plays the fiddle
while the kitty cuddled
the little dog laughed
and the crayons and the markers
helped draw this doodle!
 If you feel like joining in on all this artistic whimsy then why not check out their blog so maybe you could join us too!...the more the merrier ....right!


9 comments:

Max Sartin said...

Cool drawing, so colorful and, dare I say it, whimsical. (Oh, and vibrant too).

Karen S. said...

Max...vibrant is still heavy on my brain I guess from last week's TP!

gatheringwonder said...

another great post Karen...great to have you in the mix...you'll notice I just added an optional theme so maybe that will get the whimsy wheels spinning...

Galen Pearl said...

Love the colors! What fun!

Teri said...

Fun art, fun words!

Karen S. said...

I have lots of fun with Whimsical Wednesday, it puts the artist back in me.....it's been awhile but really it's quite rewarding and refreshing to take time to unleash visions roaming about the brain!

Judie said...

Karen, I can see that WW is very inspiring for you! All your Whimsies have been great!!!

Joni Nickrent said...

Love the message and the colors! WW pop by! PopArtMinis

Jehanne's doodles said...

cheerful colours and quirkie words - very whimsical!!! :)