Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Saturday Centus - Beware the Long

Welcome to my Sunday edition of

Saturday Centus


Jenny has offered this squirrel's photo for our prompt this week. (humorous)





Up to 100 words- in first person - any additional photos.

If you want to play along too- or just view more go here

http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2012/12/saturday-centus-137.html




Where do I begin?

Tackatackatacka.....tackatackatacka......

Dear Diary,







Once upon my squirrel's life, I lived a quiet sheltered life.


But, I dreamed of one day becoming a Ninja!

Jedi Squirrels Funny Picture


I longed to do the Cha-Cha all day long
with all the other Ninjas.
But!

All of the other ninja squirrels danced
and played laser tag all day
and wouldn't let me join any day
in any Ninja games
and they would even steal my nuts.






Those Ninja squirrels were not my true friends.
Only my human friends, were true friends.

Dear human friends I'm placing you in my diary as my truest friends.




Although.....





I'm very careful not to eat out of the wrong human fingers.....


and I'm watchful for long, wet tongues... tackatackatacka, tackatackatacka......





14 comments:

Max Sartin said...

Adorable!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

ah ha ha ha

Cloudia said...

fun gift of the DAY!!!!!!


Thanks, LOL
Wising YOU
an Aloha-filled week, from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral

~ > < } } ( ° >

> < 3 3 3 ( ' >

><}}(°> ~
~ ~ ~ <°)333><( ~ ~ ~

Unknown said...

Delightful!!!!!!!!!!

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

hahahaaa!!! what an imagination!! funny story!!
now THAT's what i call a sloppy kiss!! ha!!!
great pictures!

Susan Anderson said...

How cute is that?

Pretty dang cute.

=)

kaykuala said...

So nicely done,Karen! One has a soft spot for cute animals, usually!

Hank

Leovi said...

Excellent capture those funny squirrels, precious pictures, exquisite colors. Greetings.

Kris said...

Hahahahaha ! Oh, Karen, that is so cute and funny...very well done !!! ;)

21 Wits said...

Sue- Thanks! Your cool comment means a lot!

lissa said...

what a fun tale! & great pics too

have a sweet day.

Jenny said...

Oh my! Oh my!

It's the last Saturday of the year!

My office is sunny and bright!

I have a lovely cup of steaming coffee (with FF half-and-half, of course!) steaming at the corner of the primitive green wood desk!

And now.

I am grinning in delight!

What a wonderful story!

Loved this.

Your pictures made me smile and your cleverness made me laugh out loud in delight!

You are such a gift!

Bless you for linking...and Happy Almost New Year lovely lady.

21 Wits said...

Jenny- thanks, I adore your kind words, and bringing me back to this post, it makes me smile too. Life is wonderful, and so happy to see you visit!

darlin said...

LOL way too cute, I love the squirrel on the computer, they're all adorable photos but that one made me LOL! :-)