Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Six Word Saturday. 28 December 2013

WOMEN WHO RUN WITH THE MOON


Women who run with the moon is genuine!

It's actually found on Facebook and I've been following and agreeing in pure enjoyment every time  they post!


And


And also

I highly recommend checking it out! Who could resist anything connected to the moon right?!

For other 6WS posts check out Cate's "show my face blog"  go here 
http://www.showmyface.com/2013/12/six-word-saturday_28.html?m=1

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that last one is powerful, indeed.

Jim said...

These are nice thoughts, Karen. I might check this one out. Of course, being male, I bark at the moon. Besides I don't run anymore.

The first two will be my favorites, the last one takes a bit of thought as it is rather complex.
..

Anonymous said...

I love these! I will have to pop over there.

restlessjo said...

It looks like a good one :)
Health and happiness to you in 2014, Karen. I've enjoyed our chats this year.

retired not tired said...

Love the first one!

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

Dear Karen, Moonlight is really a magical phenomenon of nature. It inspires lovers, poets, cooks and other creatures! Here I really like it when it is a slender cradle, looks so elegant and inspiring more so when hanging fat and content on the firmament. Many happy moonlit days in the New Year for you and your family.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

The moon sings to me.
~

Anonymous said...

I am very connected to the moon.

Unknown said...

Getting ready to take 2014 by storm?

Filip and Kristel said...

Interesting picture with the baseball bat.

Greetings,
Filip

Grace said...

I love the quotes, very nice ~ Wishing you Happy New Year ~

Jess said...

Happy new year - powerful quotes x