Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Six Word Saturday- 25 January 2014

Can you believe it's Saturday again!  

SIX WORD SATURDAY

I never noticed until I saw this photo, but just take a look at that shadow!  What do you see?


A PLANE OR 
SUPER DOG'S SHADOW ?

Here's a little preview of what's to come in just a few hours from now.  Picture taken at her dance rehearsal!




FUN-TIMES TODAY AT LYRA'S DANCE RECITAL

To see other Sis Word Saturday posts at Cate's Six Word Saturday go here.

9 comments:

retired not tired said...

Have fun and enjoy the dancing!

TexWisGirl said...

cute little dancer. and i saw a flying dragon in the shadow. :)

Tonya said...

She is adorable! I saw Super Dog!

Elaine - I used to be indecisive said...

I saw a dragon. Hope your visit with dancing girl is fun!

restlessjo said...

Moments to cherish, Karen! I'm sure the camera will be handy. And probably the hankie in case you're sniffly too.

Jim said...

Enjoy the recital, Karen. I wish we could see our 4-year-olds.
Next year we can, they will FINALLY be home from London to stay.
..

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

So sweet!

Congrats, Karen.
~

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture. I hope it goes well.

Leovi said...

Yes, I like a lot, wonderful light and shadow, a great photo! The very pretty little ballerina!