Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - 23 February 2014

Let the hunt begin.


SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY 

Ashley Sisk, from Ramblings and Photos, has us scrambling for, See...sea or C, chair, symmetry, blanket and giggle.  Quick, what is the first item?

1.  See the sea.



Obviously, this photo isn't recent, but taken from my album.

As you see, I used all three.



Also, see my "C" as Crazy Cherie the chimpanzee, is coloring.




2.  Chair



Or, in this case, chairs.



3.  Symmetry



Symmetry in




Symmetry out.

4.  Blanket



Blanket of green, green grass (oh how I miss you) and one more beautiful Symmetry. 


5.  Giggle





Stop on by Ashley's blog and view more of our hunt.

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

love the chairs - and the giggle. :)

21 Wits said...

Tex- Thanks, as you probably guessed I had to reach into my archives of photos for a couple of these! Not the wintry scenes, or Cherie!

Leovi said...

Wonderful photos, lovely! My favorite is the 4!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Great images. It will be nice to see the rest of those chairs when the snow melts!

abrianna said...

The coloring chimp made me laugh and the giggle shot is wonderful.

Jackie McGuinness said...

Darn these were all good!

Unknown said...

What a fun photo with the Chimp. Wouldn't anyone pose in those chairs for you? I can almost hear the little girl giggling. Great group of photos.

Grace said...

I wish the snow will melt & we can sit on those chairs ~ That chimp coloring made me smile ~

Happy Sunday ~

Cloudia said...

I love your world!



ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^= <3

Bethe77 said...

Love this photo challenge. I really need to jump inot this fun! Love coming over and seeing what fun you are having. Love the photos. Looks like giggles has a water slide like what I use to play on when I was a kid. Love it!Love the chairs as well. Blessings

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I miss the green grass, too.

Say Hi to Crazy Cherie for me!
~

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great shots, I especially love the Giggle pic.