Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Six Word Saturday - 29 Mar 2014

Good Morning!


SIX WORD SATURDAY

IS IT ME OR YOU TOO?




Why not wear a hat that corresponds with your weather of the day?


and



Why not dress for your mood of the day?



IS IT ME OR YOU TOO?


I have this incredible urge to make changes to just about everything in my life. You know like from Springtime/Easter decorations/celebrations and other long time traditions that quite possibly need a refresher course.



Oh HUM is OUT.  Oh YES! Now we're talking. Is in!  





or






Does anyone else have that urge? 



There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself.

Lemony Snicket


The same old, same old, just doesn't cut it anymore.

What do you think?

If you want to view other Six Word Saturday posts go here.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring always tends to re-energize me and I find that I'm always full of plans after a long winter of hibernating and nesting. The trick for me is to STAY energized!

retired not tired said...

Spring is a new beginning. Dust off your creative side.

21 Wits said...

Absolutely, must keep the energy, creativeness, artsy side of life and MOJO alive!

Romi said...

I enjoyed your photos of the hats, and yes, I sometimes have an urge to create something new.

TexWisGirl said...

i don't do the spring cleaning or crafting/decorating, but i'm looking forward to mowing some serious yard today.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Sunshine makes a big difference!

It's coming you know...
~

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I'm good with my regular sleeveless, cargo shorts and bare feet

(tough, living in Florida)

Gillena Cox said...

luv the result f your spring energy; have a nice weekend

much love...

Lisa B said...

enjoy your spring weekend! :)

restlessjo said...

Love the head wear, Karen.
I'm feeling the urge to run away! But then, I often do.

Lisa Shafer said...

That top shot of the river is very nice. :)

Tonya Jastad said...

Happy Spring! I love the eggs with flowers, so pretty!

21 Wits said...

Lisa, It's a pretty area too! That's the Cannon River running through the town of Dundas, Mn not too far from my house!

Jim said...

Pretty pictures, Karen. You must wake up every day thinking you're on holiday.

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Maybe it happens as the seasons change. I feel it too, though here it is the beginning of autumn.

sage said...

I thought I was making big changes this winter and then it didn't happen... Neat photos.

Hilary said...

I know the feeling.. I think this winter has put us all in a rut!

Hilary said...

I know the feeling.. I think this winter has put us all in a rut!

Leovi said...

Very funny, exquisite eggs!