Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Joyful Fences

Happy Boo-tiful and Joyful Fences to everyone!






"A word is a bud attempting to become a twig. How can one not dream while writing? It is the pen which dreams. The blank page gives the right to dream."
Gaston Bachelard









Rarely do you see a scarecrow that isn't smiling, in my yard anyway!


"The human urge to create comes from the play impulse."
Carla Hannaford





"In art, everyone who plays wins." 
Robert Genn









"Reverie is not a mind vacuum.
 It is rather the gift of an hour which knows the plentiful of the soul."
Gaston Bachelard



"The debt we owe to the play of imagination is incalculable."
Carl Gustav Jung



"I'm so thankful for friendships. It beautifies life so much."
Lucy Maud Montgomery



26 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Happy Boo-tiful day to you! Cute post, I enjoyed the garden visit. Wonderful collection of images and quotes. Enjoy your day!

Christine said...

A happy, joyful & playful post with good fences along the way!
Smiles to you today!

humbird said...

I like a playful approach to life! Nice quotes and photos. Have fun, my friend!

Jeanne said...

Just delightful!!

Mascha said...

Nice shots, my absolute favorite is #8.
Greetings from Germany

RedPat said...

Happy day to you, Karen!

Breathtaking said...

Hello Karen!:) Such a variety of fences, and everything made me smile. A colourful, happy, and Boo tiful post.

TexWisGirl said...

cute decorated fences. i love the rustic arched gate!

Elephant's Child said...

Big smiles. Thank you.

Rose said...

I hope your day was Boo-tiful and hope your tomorrows are Boo-tiful, too.

I love your fence shots...as well as the others.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh now this was a joyful happy post I loved every one of your photos and quotes. "It is the pen which dreams" LOVE LOVE that part. Thank you. B.

Ida said...

You've found some fun, cute and very nice fences to share here today.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I like your tadpoles, Karen.
~

Karen said...

Halloween is such fun! Great autumn captures.

Unknown said...

Well done!

Mike@Bit About Britain said...

A joyful collection of fences. Love that Louis Armstrong number!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Bootiful post Karen :) I prefer a scarecrow with a smiley face. Happy weekend.

Tanya Breese said...

happy boo-tiful day to you! i like that huge bunny on the other side of the gate! reminds me of alice in wonderland!

Debbie said...

you do find the fun-est things to photograph. great fences and i love the sign!!!!

sage said...

I love your images!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Looks like fall has found your blog!

Gail said...

Fall has arrived with beautiful color around you.

I always enjoy your quotes, too.

Cloudia said...

It is so much fun playing with you at your place, Karen!






"The debt we owe to the play of imagination is incalculable."
Carl Gustav Jung





ALOHA I'm SO glad to be back online!
ComfortSpiral

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")




Jeanie said...

Karen, you find the most wonderful things! I love all the color and seasonal fun here!

Filip and Kristel said...

Special decorations. Like it.

Greetings,
Filip

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

happy bootiful day to you too :O)