Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Monday, April 18, 2016

Solitude

Thoughts on 

SOLITUDE
and

CHILDREN/ANIMALS
Eyes that see no hatred.



"We need solitude,
because when we're alone,
we're free from obligations,
we don't need to put on a show,
and we can
HEAR our own thoughts."
Tamin Ansary





Try to see the world through the eyes of a child/animal.




Eyes that are not yet cynical or skeptical. 



Eyes that marvel at everything they see. 









The lessons we learn from children about life 









are so much more important than the lessons we teach them.








 Think happy thoughts.
Leslie Inner Calm Reiki




"Being alone is very difficult."
Yoko Ono

But I believe my alone time
is what makes me appreciate everyone and everything.

What do you think?

Enjoy your day 
be it alone or not
and take good care of you.




14 comments:

Jeanie said...

I see lots of very happy moments in these photos, Karen. And some terrific eyes. I guess "The Eyes Have It" has never been more true!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love all the little ones and their photos. The movie theatre shot and those cute faces are adorable. So many fun times. I am thinking happy thoughts and I do enjoy my alone time. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week ahead!

Cloudia said...

You blessed me today, Monday, Karen. I lingered long over your post.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

A cheery way to start Monday, thank you Karen!
~

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I'm trying to think happy thoughts.

RedPat said...

I like alone time too!

Elephant's Child said...

Sadly too many children and animals ARE sceptical. With good cause.
Solitude is a necessity for me. A thought provoking post - thank you.

Debbie said...

kids being kids, there is nothing better than that!!! you have those nice new movie seats, we don't have them yet but word is they are coming!!!!

shortybear said...

cute photos

humbird said...

Ah, I so agree about solitude and appreciation our human connectedness..... We teach kids by example, and of course they sense better and happy ways to handle things and people..~ thank you, Karen for so generous comments at my blog! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I love this. I agree, The eyes of a child and those of an animal see things as they really are. We become jaded, seeing thigs through our experiences.

I need alone time. I need it. Some people do not understand that about me, but, I need to think and hear myself. I bet you understand that.

Hugs.

Gail said...

Delightful.

sage said...

Kids make great photos and dogs come in a close second!

黄ęø…华 Wong Ching Wah said...

All smiles even the animals. thats good.