Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Tulips and The Gnome

"Others said May was best,
that sweet green time when 
lilacs bloomed and gardens along Main Street
 were filled with sugary pink peonies and Dutch tulips."
Alice Hoffman


What the Gnome said to the tulips.





You simply can't compare me to another tulip.
Because this isn't a competition.
I'm one of a kind, and that's real.




"You're strictly a tulip girl, a red tulip girl."
Alyson Noel




2 Am's were made for Poets/
lovers/writers.
Visionaries.
Photographers.
Painters.
Over Thinkers.
Silent seekers.
These are my favorite hours.
Tulisan Manda


Green tulips growing ever so softly-



It's a time when dogs and cats
and tulips sleep
while you create.




When I grow up I want to be a tulip. 
The Gnome








Play outside. Get dirt on your hands and face. Play.




From the days long. long, long ago when the sun came out to play.





Be Happy! Take good care of you.

13 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Love it, you gave me a couple of ideas now

RedPat said...

I haven't seen any tulips out here yet!

TexWisGirl said...

he hides perfecting among them!

Cloudia said...

Oh! Gnome IS a tulip!

Gail said...

Your posts always make me smile. Thank you.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Love these garden fairies. Wonderful.

And of course...the gnomes

Jeanie said...

This post DOES make me want to go out and play -- and the sun is shining which is always a very good start! I love Alice Hoffman -- that's a great quote. And best of all, "When I grow up, I want to be a tulip!"

Debbie said...

your tulips look so happy and healthy, they are in good company!!!

Ella said...

So, sweet! This post makes me smile, while I am struggling to create a wedding bouquet out of YA books. Tulips would be easier!

I, too love Alice Hoffman-thank you for the uplifting post~

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Lots of spring beauty there!

Cranberry Morning said...

Oh, I like the gnome, but probably like the cute little surfin' frog even more! :-) I'm so glad that spring is here and I hope we don't get any surprise blizzards in May this year.

shortybear said...

really like this

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Mr. Gnome may not be a tulip, but he knows where to go for camouflage...
~