Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Never Forget

"We are all ordinary.
We are all boring.
We are all spectacular.
We are all shy.
We are all bold.
We are all heroes.
We are all helpless.
It just depends on the day."
Brad Meltzer



NEVER FORGET





TOGETHER WE STAND

Every September 11th we gather at the Band Shelter
on Lake Harriet.








15 Years since that fateful day
of 
September 11, 2001





We all remember where we were
and what we were doing
when tragedy hit.



UNITED WE STAND


TOGETHERNESS

If learn nothing else from that tragic day
We learn that life is short
and there is no time for hate.



God Bless Us All

Some gave a lot
others, gave it all.
NEVER
EVER
FORGET

“There's the life you live and the life you leave behind. But what you share with someone else - especially someone you love - that's not just how you bury your past. It's how you write your future.” 
-Brad Meltzer

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I think Sept 11, 2001 is imprinted in my mind. I will never forget, God Bless us all.

KTZGaming said...

Never forget....

Elephant's Child said...

Never, ever forget.
And evict hating from our hearts...

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I was at 23st and Broadway that day, in my apartment. Lost 4 friends I used to work with at a prior job.

It's very sad.

And even sadder, to me, is these deaths were used to destroy a country that had nothing to do with it.
~

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful post. I really value what you post...and you. I wish I could get notifications when you post. PLEASE consider this!

I have nominated you for an award. It is my post today! Hugs!

Cloudia said...

AMEN Karen