Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Monday, February 12, 2018

Students Art

Wow "Adults forget the depths of languor into which the adolescent mind descends with ease. They are prone to undervalue the mental growth that occurs during daydreaming and aimless wandering." E.O. Wilson

Poster artwork by students.





We daydream
as we wander
often without purpose
with our minds 
wide open to ponder.
Me


Daydreaming is essential to living.
appreciate pleasant thoughts
Without daydreams, living
and energetically happy satisfaction
life will be like a nightmare
beware those who scream and curse
and neglect to invite them to your party.




"All the world's a stage
and most of us are desperately unrehearsed."
Sean O'Casey



If-
"Traveling leaves you speechless,
then it turns you into a storyteller."
Ibn Battuta





"Then attending Family Fun Night at any elementary school
not only leaves you far from speechless
it turns you into a better adult."
Me






It's funny but the longer I live the more apparent it becomes that most people would rather believe things (in their own realm) than know the truth,
while children
just tell it like it is!

Ah boys the girls are following you.



Time to calm down after all the gym activities.
Waiting in line for Crazy Hair!


Trust your instincts
and make judgments on what your heart tells you,
think of others first
always with kindness.







If ever you need a pick-me-up just walk around your local elementary school you'll be pleasantly surprise how good if makes you feel.

Thanks for stopping by
take good care of you.




Below is a sneak photo into my next post!




11 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love.

Hootin Anni said...

Fabulous. But, boy howdy...you've piqued my interest on the preview of what your next post will be. (By the way the BOYS THE GIRLS ARE FOLLOWING YOU made me giggle.)

RedPat said...

So many positive messages in that school! Hope it works!

Jeanie said...

These posters are just fabulous. And what great messages.

Sandi said...

"We are made of star stuff."

I LOVE that!

Mike@Bit About Britain said...

Wonderful, Karen! I particularly liked the Sean O'Casey quote - no idea who he is/was, but it's a cute observation!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Kilroy...had nothing to say

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Super post Karen, I absolutely love your own words☺ Hope you have a good week!

Debbie said...

oh the art and quotes are just so amazing, so inspiring!! thanks for posting all of this, including your interpretations, it all made me smile!!!

Anonymous said...

What an important post! I hope you have followed me on WordPress. I never thought of it before, but have added you to my Bookmarks! I lost Google+, I guess as punishment. *wink*

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love all the artwork and the quotes. The boys being followed is a cute photo. Family fun night is an eye opener, it is great to see your children doing well. Have a happy day and weekend!