Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Critters and Just Because

Hello and welcome to 
SATURDAY'S CRITTERS



Meet Inspector Sparkle, my daughter's kitty-cat 
putting her cat approval or not,
 on my daughter's new project.

I love these happy faces of my kiddos.


Wait,

I interrupt this SATURDAY'S CRITTER 
post to offer
 a Return of Winter
to Minnesota once again.

Lucky for us it was my weekend off from work, so a sleepover was in order!



It was zero outside but the sun offered us a warming comfort.




It was an all day adventure with lots of hot chocolate breaks
 while wet things dried!



Let's go sledding!


Mr. Minnesota Viking Fan! (His brother is a Green Bay Packer fan)
which makes things very interesting!


Back to a few critters!


Paul Bunyan, that mighty lumberjack
 loved his spunky little critter friend, Babe the Blue Ox forever.

"May you live everyday of your life."
Jonathan Swift



Children won't remember what you try to teach them
unless it's all hands on deck!
"A farmer is a magician 
who produces money from the mud."
Amit Kalantri




"Pursue what catches your heart
not what catches your eyes."
Roy T. Bennet

"It's a funny thing about life, 
once you begin to take note of the things
you are grateful for
you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack."
Germany Kent






Vision is the art of seeing things invisible."
Jonathan Swift


If I can offer wisdom to share with our kiddos it would be this,

"Any day above ground is a good day."
Before you complain about anything, 
be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well."
Germany Kent


"Stay positive, all other choices are pointless punishments to your psyche."
Joe Peterson

"The positive energy and love we give to others,
heals our own wounds."
Angie Karan

Germany Kent offers this, which we've all read and heard
 but to follow it is everything.

How To Win In Life
1. Work Hard
2. Complain Less
3.Listen More
4. Try, learn, grow
5.Don't let people tell you it can't be done
6.Make no excuses.

and I add
Be kind
always
and always keep 
 your word.

Take good care of you.
Thank you for your comments
and spending time with me.


7 comments:

Jono said...

Looks like Minnesota! The goat milking takes me back to my childhood. I milked them in the summer and loved the fresh milk. I attribute my good health and strength to that substance. I usually just get by with some goat cheese for a snack these days.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, great advice, quotes and cute critters. The goat milking looks interesting. Playing outside in the snow is fun for the grands, coming inside to the hot chocolate is a nice treat. Thanks so much for linking up your post. I hope your weekend has been great. Have a happy new week ahead.

Cloudia said...

Applause my dear friend Karen! You are a bright point of light to me and to all lucky enough to know you. Never doubt the energy you share is a very real and very important treasure of the world. <3

Elephant's Child said...

LOVE those smiles. And Inspector Sparkle.
And the wintry beauty you have shown.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Critter Saturday?

:)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

All wonderful words to live by Karen! By gosh you certainly know how to have fun 😀

Debbie said...

your human critters stole the show...when there's snow, i don't think they care about the temperatures!!!

great quotes/advice today!!