Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

What The What




Whatever could these shadows be?

"Everything that is, casts a shadow."
Neil Gaiman



“You are either supporting the vision or supporting division.”
 Saji Ljiyemi




There are so many layers
 to peel back if we are to uncover the treasures 
we can unleash at the end of our brushes.
Me




"By choosing your thoughts, 
and by selecting which emotional currents





you will release and which you will reinforce,
you determine the quality of your light.





You determine the effects that you will have on others 
and the nature of the experiences of your life."
Gary Zukav





My own artwork, just playing with
 paint and the colors in my kitchen.



Thanks for stopping by enjoy your week!





10 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I am always grateful for the wisdom and whimsy you share. And have a HUGE weakness for Neil Gaiman.

Ida said...

What a neat shop, I want that Sunflower Metal Art.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Wonderful post. Love your grand kiddies. Looks like a fun time. Your art work is beautiful. The Gary Zukav quote is my favorite. Enjoy your day, I hope is a great one!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I wrote a novel about shadows.

Everyone should read it (wink)


PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love your own words and the colours in your art work Karen, you have an artistic heart 💝

sage said...

I like your kitchen art work, very nice!

www.thepulpitandthepen.com

Jenny Woolf said...

Shadows are always fascinating. I saw some the other day which seemed to have so little relation to what was casting the shade. I eventually realised the sun was at a really acute angle and the shape was really complicated anyhow.

Alexia said...

I love the colours in your artwork, Karen, and the sunflower makes me feel happy.. Enjoy your week!

Sandi said...

I like your artwork, Karen. I thought it was window shades at first. That would be a great idea...

Debbie said...

oh the gathering place, how beautiful!!!