Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, January 16, 2021

A Grab Bag of Critters

I've found this to be very true. "Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them, and filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had." Thom Jones

Although, that can and has been said about other animals in our lives as well.


SATURDAY'S CRITTERS




Welcome and please enjoy just a few animals within my orbit.



There's something about critters always grabbing my attention.

Like these wooden dudes, just sitting in the afternoon sun swinging the day away. Watching people go by, wasting the time away, just swinging away.


 I know I'm not the only one missing our local zoo.


Stop thinking and end your problems. Tao Tzu 

If only it were that easy!




Act without expectation.

Lao Tzu

And reap your rewards.



On bringing critters into your life. 
I guarantee it will change your life.


The cat does not offer services. The cat offers itself. William S. Burroughs



Like all pure creatures, cats are practical. 

William S. Burroughs



"You'll never have to walk alone again because I'm always ready to go!" said dogs everywhere!



Time is a created thing. To say 'I don't have time,' is like saying, 'I don't want to."
Lao Tzu
Read that again, and remember it well.



Open your mind and let the pictures out. William S. Burroughs





The charm of life is letting yourself go and express yourself.



Hiding in plain sight.

There is nothing stronger than gentleness.
John Wooden



My Misty wears snow well!






Every bunny needs some bunny sometimes.




"Animals are born who they are, accept it, and that is that. They live with greater peace then people do." Gregory Maguire 


Thanks for visiting and your comments, they mean the world to me. Take good care of you. Stay safe.


A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.

Be as it may. Life goes on and we must live it.



and always enjoy your adventures!

7 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

LOVE your critters, your quotes and your attitude. Many thanks.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Karen

Wonderful collection of critters and photos. I love all the quotes. Dogs find people they need and people find dogs they need. Misty does wear the snow well, very cute! I am wishing for peace and calm this week. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, happy Sunday. Have a great new week! PS, thank you for the visit and comment.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

We love getting out in nature and seeing all kinds of critters. And I've actually been considering a dog but we don't have a good yard for one so that's a big drawback! Love your photos!

darlin said...

Cute wooden critters, adorable grey dog! Is that your dog? And that last photo of the dog out the window, I can't wait to feel that on my face again once winter passes! :-)

Debbie said...

fun post, cute critters and that puppy sure is enjoying it's adventure!!

i have a great love of giraffes!!

Cloudia said...

Love You, Karen-Creature!

Cloudia said...

You never fail to remind me of what matters, dear Karen