Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

My Wild Rabbits

 Not sure if you all recall my bunny post from spring? Here's an update (not that I've photographed them all) most have survived so far.


SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

(Sorry I'm a couple days late)


These first two photos are from their bunny days in spring 2020.


We have wilder critters especially coyotes prowling about more than usual.




These next photos are from present day in their Wild Rabbit stages!


They are so funny and predictable. Once I arrive home from work they're out at their feeding post moments after I drop the food!





If a thing loves, it is infinite. William Blake.





The life of a wild critter often has a tragic end. 
We rise by lifting others. No matter what.





What happens when people open their hearts? They get better.
Haruki Murakami


I read a thought provoking quote the other day on Facebook which asked,


"What tools do you use to shift from disaster mind to clear perception?

My answer is search for the unusual or uncommon that a good number of folks may enjoy experiencing, and share it.




In the universe, there are things that are known, and things that are unknown, and in between, there are doors. William Blake.

Those are the doors that fascinate me.
How about you?




Another thing I find so very fascinating is how not everything is necessarily how it seems or appears, but rather how you perceive it.

The world is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. Y. B. Yeats


"Imagination, is the real and eternal world, of which this vegetable universe, 
is but a faint shadow." William Blake



And once the storm is over you won't remember how you made it through,
how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about.
Haruki Murakami

Remember this. 
Always.



What you see and what you hear depends a great deal on where you are standing.
 It also depends on what sort of person you are. C. S. Lewis

Thanks for stopping in and every comment you leave is a gift.
Take good care of you. Stay safe.








 






9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. As always.
The bunny population in my city has grown dramatically (a mild wet summer has played its part). Sadly I don't think the city will allow them to survive.
Love seeing yours.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I love your sweet bunny photo. The snowdog is cute, people are so creative.
The world is full of magical things, I like that you share many of these magical things. Wonderful series of photos and quotes. Great shot of your grandchildren, I hope you and the family are all doing well. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I often think about how hard it is for creatures in the wild, it doesn't help my state of mind.. but then again I do try to always find the positives in every situation so it kind of balances out ✨ Love all your quotes here today Karen 💙

Debbie said...

we have several families of bunnies that live under our deck....they multiply quickly!!

love, love, love the puppy made from snow, how clever is that!!!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

It's been a few years since I have seen bunnies on my land. You are absolutely right about the storm. I feel like I have lived through too many lately, but always happy to get to the other side of them.
Have a great weekend!

RedPat said...

Love the bunnies. You always have such thoughtful posts, Karen!

Cloudia said...

Karen you are just my sort. I think of you as a true friend. Thank you for resonating so beautifully with my highest aspirations and pleasures, Sis!

Jeanie said...

Those bunnies are wonderful! You know, I never see bunnies in winter. That might be a good thing these days, it's so frigid. I adore bunnies -- yours are lucky to have you!

darlin said...

Adorable bunnies!

From the first time I spotted the quote about storms I have loved it, this truly describes my life and the immense storms I've been through and survived coming out of each a wee bit wiser... or so I like to think! lol

Great to be back on Blogger, I was attempting another P365 however not sure it's going to turn out that way, even if I can get here once or twice a week I'll be doing much better than I have in the past... there's that saying, you don't know what you have until it's gone. True with my blog, didn't realize how much satisfaction it gives me, now to make the time to be more present here.

Rambling here... can you tell I'm glad to reconnect? lol I'll chat again another time. Great to see you again! Cheers.