Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Walketh With Wise Folk

Always remember, to dedicate some of your time, energy and attention everyday to the people in your orbit and whatever rocks your world. Otherwise, you aren't living wisely. 

Live for what's important in your life.

Trust me it matters.


 Exist to be happy, not to impress!

We are in each other's life for a reason, thanks for showing up.



I have too many flaws to be perfect. But I have too many blessings to be ungrateful! Steve Maraboli



Duluth Minnesota.

An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention.



All things that matter seep into your soul. 
Water usually plays an important role for most folks. I know it does for me.

Okay I admit it, I always read license plates and people's shirts and I saw this quote below.

Please don't disturb my peace if you are at war with yourself.




"Some people confuse boundaries for grudges, avoidance for weakness, distance for anger, but that's okay, wisdom is often misunderstood."

Take positive steps toward protecting your mental health, unapologetically." Steve Maraboli



It is more important to go slow and gain the lessons you need along the journey then to rush the process and arrive at your destination empty. 

Germany Kent



Togetherness matters.




Make room for the real important stuff! - said Tigger

It's not only useful but wise to rediscover simpler pleasures in life.




My next post will feature, my Twin Cities, from iconic to the weird and wonderful sometimes obscure or not! 



Wishing you unexpected miracles, your most favorite desserts, bright smiles, songs that make you feel deeply, answered prayers, quiet moments, and endless love.

Take good care of you.


5 comments:

RedPat said...

What a lovely post, Karen!

Elephant's Child said...

LOVE that Steve Mariboli quote. It is emphatically true.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Inspiring quotes as always Karen, together we can face most things 💛

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Wonderful photos, I am glad you are enjoying the family time.
Great collection of inspiring quotes! Take care, enjoy your day and week ahead.

Davey Bacaron said...

Love this post! Thanks for sharing.