Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Artful Critters

Happy first week of our each of our newest season (and yet blissfully hot mostly here) autumn as it is so far, we can only hope it continues. I am as always, not looking forward to winter.  However as always we make the most of everything before us, right? Yes! Posting to City Daily Photo and

SATURDAY CRITTERS




Just so you know, it's raining out here!


Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder. Help someone's soul heal. Walk out of your house like a shepherd. 

Rumi



Howdy brown cow!





I picked this flower just for you!





So very proud to meet you Mr. Eagle.




and lovely smile you have.


Artfully speaking.

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he's grown up."  Pablo Picasso





I dream my painting and I paint my dream.
Vincent Van Gogh









Only from the heart can you touch the sky.
Rumi


The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
Albert Einstein


My very own visitor outside of my greenhouse!



Truly not just a bird's delight!


Hello from Mr. Bones (he dressed up just for you) and me!

I'm in for as many visits to the
 Minnesota Renaissance Festival that I can every year!



Everything you can imagine is real. Pablo Picasso
Unless, he's wearing horns! 


Seriously dude, you'd pass up taking my picture?

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable,
but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw

Do not rely on anything but your heart.
Rumi
Only from the heart can you touch the sky.


Awaken your courage. Let is whisper and at times 
let it roar. Let it silence your fears,
but hear enough to keep you motivated and moving.
Let silence awaken your soul.

Thanks for stopping in and know how special
 your visits and comments are to me. 
Take good care of you.

8 comments:

RedPat said...

You always take us on interesting adventures even at home.

Elephant's Child said...

Gorgeous smile inducing captures and wise quotes. Many thanks.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

LOL, open the door and let the cute pup in. I am happy with the somewhat warm temps, I hope they last too. Lovely the Festival photos and all the art work.
Awesome inspiring quotes! Thank you for sharing your post. Have a great day and a happy new week!

William Kendall said...

Cute critters.

21 Wits said...

Thanks! So much to see and do and life is way too short!

Sandi said...

Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder. Help someone's soul heal. Walk out of your house like a shepherd.

Rumi


❤️

Jeanie said...

Loving all those critters -- some entirely new to me! And the critter at the Ren Fest in the last photo looks almost like a bear!

LAPO LOANS said...

We are offering corporate and Personal Loan at 3% to 7% Interest Rate for a duration of 1 to 20Years. We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities. interested for more details: davephilip12@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +33757936592