Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Somewhere Between Busyness with Critters

It's been a wonderful whirlwind adventure with my daughter and her family visiting and of course a perfect time for my 9 year old laptop to say "that's enough!" So welcome as I post to City Daily Photo and 

SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

This critter post is mostly all about Artemis my daughter's pup which makes this her second trip here this year. She got to experience our Minnesota winter during their January trip.


Be conscious of your treasures.

Sometimes it's the unspoken language of the collective unconscious that makes all the difference in communication. 



 Sometimes the heart sees what's invisible to the eye.
Tennyson

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. Maya Angelou





Mason's new found friend!


A day spent in nature and 
especially spent with friends or family is always a day well spent.




We spent a gorgeous evening in Wayzata, while loving the fact that it's a dog friendly town! 
Hard to believe it's October.



Artemis was one special pup as all the servers asked to serve us! Thank goodness for dog loving servers, in fact Artemis got her bowl of water before she took our drink orders!






If you're always trying to be normal 
you will never know how amazing you can be.
Maya Angelou



Hello from Danny and Sparky. Later I'll post more from our evening at the Farmington Fire Open House.


Success is liking yourself,
liking what you do,
and liking how you do it.
Maya Angelou




Okay I've got this!  Everyone buckle up.




Artemis truly believes she's one of the kiddos.




Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers.
Alfred Lord Tennyson
 
and
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

and also
I am part of all that I have met.



Lyra, Artemis and Karina
In case you didn't notice, Artemis is always ready for a ride.


Thanks for stopping in, and here's my favorite wise quote of today,

Think long thoughts in short sentences.
Lawrence Ferlinghetti

Take good care of you.










8 comments:

William Kendall said...

Artemis is adorable.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,
You have a beautiful family, including Artemis the grand-dog. It is wonderful your family was able to come for a visit. Artemis is a handsome dog, part of the family. Wonderful collection of photos and quotes. Thanks so much for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great new week!

RedPat said...

I love Artemis! Love your quotes especially the one about being normal.
Take care!

21 Wits said...

Thank you I love spending time with her! So happy she’s made two visits here this year!

21 Wits said...

Thank you she is one of my grand-dogs i’m So lucky to have her and three others! They are such a blessing.

21 Wits said...

Thanks I like that quote too!

Elephant's Child said...

I would have given Artemis her water (and probably a scrootch) before I asked for your orders too.

Cloudia said...

Healthy beautiful vibes waft from everything you post, dear. And I know many besides myself really appreciate you. Thanks for kindly letting me steal your quotes too. You find some good ones!