Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Thursday, April 7, 2022

One Snowflake at a Time I Guess

Yesterday I didn't have time to visit the Arb aka our Landscape Arboretum in Chaska, Minnesota, so I stopped at Terra Garden Center close to home. I'm posting to City Daily Photo.





Tuesday morning.

I'm feeling just a wee bit depressed over the continuous winter theme about town, so I thought why not bring home some tulips so they can open up in my window.




This day felt like a bag of moments.
Take the good and the bad.
 Catch some happy sights and carry on.






Blooms blown-up and birds that are ready for flight. 





"I believe in the uncommon the unusual and unlikely, even the miraculous. I believe in all things except impossibilities. That I can't fathom." 
Richelle E, Goodrich from her book, Smile Anyway




Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror.

Just keep going.

No feeling is final.

Rainer Maria Rilke

(Not even the bird that flies in your face.) Me




"Discovery originates out of unusual observations that curiosity demands to understand."

Steven Magee 




"Some days seem to fit together like a stained-glass window. A hundred little pieces of different color and mood that, when combined, create a complete picture." Maggie Stiefvater 





The only journey is the one within.

Rainer Maria Rilke




"If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself, tell yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for to the creator there is no poverty and no poor indifferent place."
Rainer Maria Rilke




Can you catch a falling snowflake?




I believe in the power of why?
Always ask questions.

There's nothing wrong with having thoughts that don't quite fit with your other thoughts. Think outside the box they say. 
It's always good to keep tending to our perhaps unconventional parts or norms in ourselves and in our daily life. 





 
Do have an unusual day, won't you?



Thank you for stopping in.
Your visits and comments are very special.
Take good care of you and be safe.




 



This photo is from one year ago yesterday. What a major difference in a year.




6 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for the beauty, the wonder, the joy...

eileeninmd said...

Lovely images, I like the sculptures, blooms and birds. The stained glass is gorgeous. I hope you can catch some more happy sights. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

21 Wits said...

You are welcome and I’m thankful for your lovely comments. It’s a smaller blogging group for me now and many I blogged with for years have stopped, a few just recently and I hate to see an end. Must keep Blogger alive I promise to do my part!

21 Wits said...

Thanks Eileen it’s a dogriffic time here with two of my grand-dogs staying over! It will be great for my Saturday’s Critters tomorrow already! Wow time flies!

Jeff said...

We were warm last week, but its cooled back down. But no snow! At least here we get some snow, which I enjoy. Tulips are beginning to open up here.

RedPat said...

Nature is playing with us this year. It was a good idea to go inside with the flowers.