Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Figureoutable and Critters Too


Welcome to another

 SATURDAY'S CRITTERS 

and I'm also posting to City Daily Photo





I have my eye on you!


No matter what, everything is figureoutable.





"The most powerful words in the universe are the words you say to yourself." So be nice to yourself!

Marie Forleo





My sweet Dash on bunny rabbit watch!





Misty never, ever wants to have her picture taken. 





Rusty my youngest son's dog is extremely smart, he amazes me every day with just how intelligent he is!


We are everything. What matters is what you grasp. If you have heart. You can do anything. 


 


It's a look like this that makes me wonder what is she thinking?


Another incredibly intelligent, kind and caring pup is Artemis my daughter's dog which I post almost as much as Rusty! Well, they love having their photo taken! 



"The poet, the painter, the sculptor, the musician, the architect, seek each to concentrate this radiance of the world on one point, and each in his several work to satisy the love of beauty which stimulates him to produce."

Ralph Waldo Emerson




So, they bring me to the Minnesota State Fair and what do they do? They stick me in a cage!





Somebody please tell me which way is it to the woods?





Did somebody mention Halloween is coming soon?





Yep, Halloween is soon approaching so we must get our scare-fest ready.






Sugar rush! My tummy is full of yummy Candy Corn!


"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Antonine de Saint-Exupery





Please color me happy to see you!


Love Grows by Giving

The only love we give away is the only love we keep.

The only way to retain love is to give it away.

Elbert Hubbard 





"Nearly two decades later, I can say that the only thing that allowed me to take that leap was because a deeper wiser part of me believed that somehow I'd be able to figure it out."

Marie Forleo


 




Remember summer is waning, school begins soon and goodness working for retail we're already putting Halloween to life! So, grab every precious moment of nature and togetherness that you can! 


Thanks for spending time with me and your delightful comments brighten my day. 

Take good care of you.





14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,

Wouldn't it be nice if the dogs could tell us what they are thinking. I love all your sweet furbabies, they are adorable. The chicken looks outraged at being stuck in a cage. Wonderful photos and post. the days are going by fast, Halloween will be here and soon after Christmas. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Cloudia said...

Your posts are the ones I linger long over, Karen ❤️

RedPat said...

I love seeing all your shots of the family dogs. It is cooler here today and is starting to feel like fall.

Elephant's Child said...

Love your critters and your whimsy. I have having my photo taken too.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The Halloween critters sure are cute! Love the dogs too!

William Kendall said...

Lots of canine cuteness.

Anu said...

Hello. Lovely post. All those dogs are adorable.
Take care.

21 Wits said...

I totally agree Eileen although some of the dogs and I should add cats really know how to relate their feelings! Thanks for your comment they always bring joy to me!

21 Wits said...

As are your posts and thanks for the mention that always feels tremendously good! Aloha ❤️

21 Wits said...

Thank you and your lovely comments bring such joy! Take care enjoy your week ❤️

21 Wits said...

Awe thanks I love them all to pieces!

21 Wits said...

Thank you for stopping by I also visited your blog, beautiful photos!

Jeff said...

Love your dog photos!

Yvonne said...

Nice post. Love your collection of Halloween people, and of course all the cute dogs.