Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Arts Affair with Critters



Welcome to another

SATURDAY'S CRITTERS


"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language."

Martin Buber



My sweet girl Misty says hello to everyone!


 I'm also posting to City Daily Photo




Every Gnome knows, 

A good breakfast to begin your day is

 like sugar in a delicious cup of tea!




You know there's nothing better than going for a walk! Please, please, and right now it's unbelievably summer like! Bark! Bark!




"The pleasure isn't in doing the thing, the pleasure is in planning it." 
John Green 


Today was an Outside Arts Extravaganza complete with bring your own objects to play along, and what an incredible day with a high of 78 degrees, on October 22nd in Minnesota! 



Meet father and son Scarecrows

Critters and anything involving art is where you can mingle with your own kind in a magical place where your imagination is allowed to fly freely in any direction you so desire.


"If you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all." John Green




Yes, I do enjoy chewing on leaves!


"My favorite things are often related to the animal kingdom, or Gnomes and of course Scarecrows. More often than not they have a story behind them and many are handmade or recovered from a flea market." 





"Anticipation is the greater part of pleasure."

Angela Carter




"Animals are like little angels sent to earth to teach us how to love. They don't get angry or play silly games. They are always there for us." Whitney




"We must all make do with the rags of love we find flapping on the scarecrow of humanity." Angela Carter 





"There's something about fall that makes me feel alive... that life somehow starts on that Indian summer, when leaves dance to kiss the ground, filling the earth with stars and the rustling of leaves beckons me to wander and get lost in its beauty." Mystqx


May you find yourself joyfully lost in the beauty of the day.

Take good care of you.

 


Thank you for spending time with me!



8 comments:

Cloudia said...

Your wonderful nature heals mine, Karen 🎈🌹💋🏝️

Elephant's Child said...

Love your critters, including the gnomes and scarecrows.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,
Wonderful post, waving hello back to Misty. I love the scarecrows, gnomes and the critters. Father and son scarecrows are adorable. I love the Whitney quote "Animals are angels". Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead. PS, thank you for leaving me comment.

Sandi said...

:) sweet puppy!

RedPat said...

We are having the same weather and it certainly makes the spirits soar. Great critter post, Karen.

William Kendall said...

Wonderful shots!

21 Wits said...

Thank you 😊

Dona Robert said...

Such a beautiful post, I want to share a testimony on how Dr itua healing herbs cure me.
The worst time has passed”However, it is true that there are more improvements than before...because of the rising numbers of people living with HIV in the state of Nevada. How could they stigmatize all of them? Therefore everything becomes a little easier and we start to share everything... We also started to invite and visit each other in a community. You know, it is six years since I started taking antiretroviral drugs...Yet whatever problems I face, the worst time has passed
When I was evicted from the family home by my mother, my father rented a small room for me. But my mother and brothers believed that having HIV was my own fault – and that I deserved to be punished...I also considered myself unworthy and without hope... But I have a child and eventually I convinced myself to live for my child’s sake.
My mother knew nothing [about HIV]. She didn’t understand anything. Do you know why? She didn’t have [the chance] to go out of the house and communicate with society. However, my father does interact with the community. I know his friends are mature and dignified in africa america. So he has a better understanding than her.
My father came call me on a sadfull day sitting on my couch about a friend of his from africa who introduce him to Dr Itua herbal cure in africa in which he advise we should purchase his herbal medicine to cure my hiv so we did and Dr Itua prescribed I should drink the herbal medicine for two weeks to cure although we were so curious about the whole thing ,I finished the herbal medicine like he advised then he talked to me to visit my nearest clinic for check up I did and now I'm totally cured from Hiv my father was my rock and I and my family are now happy together also Dr Itua has be helpful in my community ever since he cure my Hiv and my tinnitus so why I'm leaving my story on here today is to reach out someone out here to hope on God and never give up no matter the situation you that you are facing especially through this pandemic seasons which has really taught us all on how we should be helpful to each other and cherish one another.
Dr Itua cures the following diseases..... Herpes,Liver cancer,Throat cancerLeukemia. ,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.
Intestinal cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Bladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Tinnitus,Vulvar cancer,
Testicular cancer ,Thyroid Cancer.
You can contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.