Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, April 2, 2023

My Favorite Toy and Critters

Welcome to my 

SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

and

City Daily Photo 

Our theme this month of April for City Daily Photo is 

My Favorite Toy

So, it will also be photos of My Favorite Critters! 

My Favorite Toy is pretty much the same now in my adult life as it was as a child. Animals, living and not, in Lego forms to ceramic and (if only I had a picture of my huge stuffed animal collection from childhood) to me they are here to love, frolic with and enjoy their company.  






"Watch any plant or animal and let it teach you acceptance of what is, surrender to the Now.
 Let it teach you Being.
 Let it teach you integrity. 
Which means to be one, to be yourself, to be real."
Eckhart Tolle






Toys from my childhood.




"Go into the direction of where your peace is coming from."

C. Joybell C.




"Extraordinary things are always hiding 

in places people never think to look."

Jodi Picoult



Oh, those eyes!


Sometimes,

 in that moment I decided to do nothing about everything."

Lana Del Ray quotes

It's okay to have days like that.




Oops!

Feeling this quote below should be a marvelous mantra. What do you think?


"We have nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore-except to make our lives into a work of art."

Lana Del Ray
 



"Gratitude is medicine for a heart devastated by tragedy. If you can only be thankful for the blue sky, then do so."

Richelle E. Goodrich





That look of love. Can you feel it too?






Always the look of a sad face, but in reality, he's a live wire that loves to play. He's a speed demon once you arrive it's all about focusing on sweet little Bugs!

If you don't toss his toy fast enough, he'll do it for you!




Love is togetherness.
Togetherness is love.


"When we're awake, we see what we need to see. 

When we're asleep, we see what is really there."

Jodi Picoult




Love and devotion. A boy and his dog.


"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like." Lao Tzu



"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for."

Tom Bodett




"A daily dose of daydreaming heals the heart, soothes the soul, and strengthens the imagination."
Richelle E. Goodrich

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate hearing from you all.
Take good care of you.



8 comments:

Cloudia said...

You inspire and fuel me, dear!

William Kendall said...

That shot of the cat must be my favourite.

Elephant's Child said...

Animals have always enriched my life. And a house without them is not, and can never be, a home.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,
Your post is inspiring, I loved all the quotes and the cute puppy dogs and the kitty. Cute and fun photos of your grandchildren, I can tell they love their dogs. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take good care of you too! I wish you a happy Easter week.

RedPat said...

Your posts are always an inspiration and a treat to see.

Linda said...

Really cute critters! Have a good week.

Debbie said...

those clouds are so beautiful and such a pretty blue sky!! my kids always had a rubber duck in the tub when they were bathing!!

your critters have the sweetest faces, but the pug?? with the sad face really stole the show for me. a close second was the kitty in between the rails!!

Jeff said...

Great photos of dogs and even Yogi Bear!