Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

The Splendor of This and That

 Absolutely the splendor and simplicity of everyday objects, odd and unusual things or random artwork will pave the way as those storms of life slip by with numerous distractions.  Come what may, our endurance conquers anything. 

Posting to City Daily Photo


My son and I spent the day here and there seeing this and that and it was a blast for this birthday girl!



So, it was a thing my youngest son and I did for my birthday a couple of weeks ago we went to the 

Ax-Man Surplus Store



Believe it or not Axman has a zillion things for sale, from everyday nuts and bolts to gadgets you never thought you'd see for sale. About the photo above they're objects of affection for some folks and are not for sale. Another fun thing is they have humorous notes on things all over the place.





"Oddity, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. What one person rejects as lunacy; another reveres as truth."

Philip Gulley


"I am not what happened to me. 

I am what I choose to become."

Carl Jung quotes




Would we call this a treehouse? Photo taken in an art gallery, not Ax-Man.


"If all the eccentricities and all the strangeness's in this world suddenly disappear, people will fall asleep from the boredom! Every kind of oddities make life more interesting, less boring."

Mehmet Murat ildan





You know it's an exceptional floor when you're inside an art gallery and the floor below you screams, I'm beautiful take a photo of me!



Everyone has at least one or possibly ten favorite candy shops. 

This is one of mine.


Speaking of treats...





I was gifted with the most delicious Bubble Gum Ice Cream!




It's not only delicious items prepared for you these days, it's also the creativity that inspires chefs to create masterpieces that not only you enjoy eating but naturally take photos of too!


"Creativity is that marvelous capacity to grasp mutually distinct realities and draw a spark from their juxtaposition."

Max Ernst



Be a tourist in your favorite city, ride the trolley and listen as the driver or tour guide spins tales about the city.

 

Lastly,




On my drive to work yesterday morning it appeared like a day in autumn with the thick fog.


"Embrace the uncertainty with courage and grace, 

for in this cosmic adventure, amazing things take place."

 Lyra Brave

Thanks for visiting. Take good care of you.

5 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Happy belated birthday - and thank you for taking us on these delightful outings.

eileeninmd said...

What a fun birthday, happy belated birthday to you!
That floor is pretty and I like the treehouse. The ice cream looks yummy.

Take care, enjoy your day!

magiceye said...

Lovely eclectic set of photos!

RedPat said...

Fun shots, Karen. I really like the tree house.

William Kendall said...

Who can pass on ice cream?