Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Find Your Beast





Life is better when you're in

BEAST MODE





Welcome to

SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

and I'm posting to City Daily Photo


Unleash the beast within you.




"Humanity is a cage, and our puritanical sensibilities comprise the bars. We are confined by our own reason and intellect, and yet most of us don't even know it." Nenia Campbell

Trust your gut instincts.




"I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, 

I'll go to it laughing."

Herman Melville

and I'll make others laugh with me.





How much does a thought weigh?

Don't overload your thoughts. Put s0methings on the backburner.





Great advice from dogs,

"I try all things, I achieve what I can,"

Herman Melville




But know, I prefer treats that are delicious!




Don't be that person who doesn't see the beauty behind every day. Enjoy those simple pleasures in life they say yet, there's more than smelling roses. Scream out to the skies your worrisome fears. Unleash and move on.  Skip following the overtold rules. Fly with the stars. Give away your favorite book and make someone's day. You're on the right path when you move about with feeling. Set forth on your own path, achieve the unachievable that calls to you.


Be the one that bursts out of the crowd.




"You were born an original work of art, Stay original. 

Suzy Kassem


 




The grass on the other side is the same. Trust me on this.





Do what you can, with what you have,

 wherever you are.





"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."

Helen Keller


"Truth is in things and not in words."

Herman Melville


Together We Can


It's all about teamwork.






"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." 

Martin Luther King Jr






 




I'm excited about tomorrow which is adult/family day 
at the Renaissance Festival! 






There's only room for merriment.

"Far more important than the tribulations and heartaches, the thrills, merriment, and pleasures of life is what you learn from it all. It isn't the tunnel we pass through that matters, it's what emerges on the other side." Richelle E. Goodrich







Life is full of choices so get out there and have a blast doing whatever you're doing.






Our Minnesota State Fair has arrived again! 









Impossible doesn't stand a chance.





"Scars are but evidence of life," Coquette said. "Evidence of choices to be learned from, evidence of wounds, wounds inflicted of mistakes, wounds we choose to allow the healing of. We likewise choose to see them, that we may not make the same mistakes again," Marcia Lynn McClure

So, what plans do you have for this last weekend of August?




Thanks for sharing time with me and gifting me with your thoughts and comments.

Take good care of you.


10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

What a great collection of quotes and photos. Love your sweet furbabies, great advice from dogs. They are smart. The Long horn cattle are impressive beasts.
I hope you have lots of merriment, have a fun day at the Renaissance Festival.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Cloudia said...

I love you Karen! Thank you for feeding us. Good food. I will say to you on a minister once said to me: " You preach it up one side of the street and I'll preach it down the other side."

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's nice to make someone laugh...or even smile! Love your posts and the smiles you bring today!

Debbie said...

you always share the best quotes!!! i love the red, white and blue!!

very cute dogs...i prefer delicious treats too!!

RedPat said...

Dogs have a great outlook on life! So do you Karen. ;-)

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you so much for the quirky fun you share. Today I hope to let my beast loose in the garden - where it will be a happy beast. Housework can wait.

Sandi said...

"Impossible doesn't stand a chance."

I like this!

magiceye said...

Lovely captures and captions!

William Kendall said...

Cute pups!

Liam Ryan said...

Those dog photos are really cute :)