Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Conversations and Critters

 Good morning my fellow bloggers this post is for 


SATURDAY'S CRITTERS 

and City Daily Photo.



Good morning, everyone.




"Every good conversation begins with listening."




Sometimes I feel like I have more conversations in my head.

 than in real life.




"In the best conversations, you don't even remember what you talked about, only how it felt. It felt like we were in some place your body can't visit, some place with no ceiling and no walls and no floor and no instruments."

John Green




A great conversation can inspire you to think deeper.




Keep the conversations going, no matter how random or useless you may believe them to be. You never know sometimes how special or important something may be.





"I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think."

Socrates





Never forget those conversations you have with family and friends.

My father on the left of my grandmother and my aunt on the right.

"Your past is your ancestors and your life history. The wise ones do not ignore or forget that. It teaches and leads one to the vision for new ways."




"The unexamined life is not worth living."

Socrates and

 "The only true wisdom is that you nothing."



Stop and take a moment to ask questions if you see something you're unaware of 

because you might learn something you never knew before.

 


 So here is my gift for you all today.

"You're both the fire and the water that extinguishes it. You're the narrator, the protagonist, and the sidekick. You're the storyteller and the and the story told. You are somebody's something, but you are also your you."

John Green

A great mission for us all today is, strike up a conversation with someone you meet today.

Thanks for stopping in and take good care of you!





11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, Karen

I enjoy your post, the wonderful critter photos and all the inspiring quotes.
What a great photo of your father, aunt and grandmother. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Elephant's Child said...

Such a lovely and inspiring post. Many, many thanks.

Cloudia said...

Thank you dear friend for this heartwarming and important post. I love you. Aloha

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I think I do too much talking when I'm in a conversation...I could do better! But I think of so many things to share when someone is telling me something! lol Thanks for the quotes!

RedPat said...

A lot of us lost conversation during covid and it is hard to get it back. Great post, Karen.

magiceye said...

Lovely photos and excellent quotes!

Shiju Sugunan said...

Beautiful photos and inspiring quotes! I really enjoyed this post.

Linda said...

Interesting post. Great visuals.

Hena Tayeb said...

These are also such wonderful quotes.

Jeff said...

I'd have a conversation with your dogs! Good quotes.

Revrunner said...

Cute dog in the front seat of the car. :-)