Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Friday, October 14, 2011

Thematic Photographic # 166 Triangular

THIS IS A THEMATIC PHOTOGRAPHIC POST
 After finishing a week like this last one, I need a melting spot....and I can find a perfect place, by posting a few more photo's for Carmi's Thematic Photographic post...........

Just when you think you don't have one triangle so many just pop up before your eyes...

Lost inside these lines of two, three or four or more...trace together all these angles and where do you end up?


What is it about those who wear a tall pointed red hat that makes them  just so cute?

You really have to get to know these little gnomes.....



Did I tell you about my fascination of taking pictures at 599 Summit Avenue in St. Paul?

Well on this day, outside what once was F. Scott Fitzgerald's residence the owner of the house came outside to (perhaps tempt me) or maybe just water her plants.  She also brought out a large pitcher of what appeared to be iced tea.  Did I respond to her gaze, yes with a polite nod and quick hello and off I went, before the spider, or rather, owner invited me into her web, I mean patio!


So many times the big picture has so many little pictures locked inside of it....like these next two photos...

Just like life's little things tangled between life's big things......


...and this busy view as well.


If you care to share your own triangle, or triangles, or you are curious to see if Carmi included something more from his theme photo...it's pretty cool...if you like that sort of thing.... But remember this is the way to adventure and triangles

http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2011/10/thematic-photographic-166-triangular.html

10 comments:

Max Sartin said...

What is that in the first picture? Cool shot of it. The rest are pretty cool too. Garden gnomes used to give me the creeps, until I saw "Gnomeo and Juliet" at a school function. Now I just laugh.

Karen S. said...

Max, it's called, Vessel and is made entirely of steel, (found, reclaimed and purchased) it's 17'X31'X22 and is on display at the Franconia Sculpture Park...the day I went (a couple weeks ago) it rained most the day.... I'm glad you saw Gnomeo and Juliet (great movie) and that you can now appreciate how darling they are!

Karen S. said...

...ah yes 50 points to the first person who can spot a man doing repairs, live and in action!

Limarea said...

Love that first shot, but then I always love a rusty object :) And thank you for your support!

Bob Scotney said...

Another great collection of the triangular art!

Karen S. said...

Bob - thanks so much, I liked yours as well but once again blogger isn't allowing me to comment on your blog. Crazy as a Cool Fox seems to have switched over to what you are using now, and I can comment on his, so I really don't understand why I can't comment on yours too!

Karen S. said...

Limar - you are welcome, it let's me keep up with the blogs I enjoy.... and thanks for every stop you make here as well!

Aeria said...

More fabulous photos!! I absolutely love the one of the residence and the web-like one that follows- the imagination can just go wild on these! Beautiful :)

carmilevy said...

Fitzgerald's old house...magical! He's the reason I became a writer. Started reading him as a kid and just couldn't let go.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog as for me. Thnx a lot for providing that information.

Greg Writeman
bluetooth jammer