Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Centus - Hanging Off A Cliff- The Conclusion

IT'S S A T U R D A Y    C E N T U S    TIME AGAIN!

..............AND JENNY  DECLARED .....Part two.....the ending to our last week's centus.

So here it is


THE CONCLUSION TO LAST WEEKS 
 SATURDAY CENTUS.....

We left off last week with...

           Just starring at the very bottom of this steep rise I'm chilled to the bones when I feel a sharp poke in my back and suddenly "hanging off a cliff" I see....



      I see.... your feet on solid ground!   While I'm hanging between holding on and falling.  This explains the silent treatment as we trekked along.

“You intended to push me off!”

You're still silent as the arresting officer bounds your villainous hands with handcuffs, and another deputy pulls me up.

“If only we'd gone to Hawaii.”

Diamond Head, Honolulu, Hawaii


So if you want more conclusions
go here

http://jennymatlock.blogspot.com/2012/01/saturday-centus-hanging-off-cliff.html

11 comments:

Christine said...

What a cad, if you had gone to Hawaii he might have pushed you into a volcano.

21 Wits said...

Christine, Exactly! Or maybe her unfrozen brain, would have figured him out sooner...and he'd be....oops! LOL

Susan Anderson said...

Ahhh, murderous intent. :What a jerk.
Hope they throw away the key...

;)

anitamombanita said...

Dirty bugger! Well done!

Ames said...

Wow! Another sorry so and so. Why can't people end relationships with a divorce instead of murder?????~Ames

moondustwriter said...

Hmmm I'm thinking would Hawaii be a better place for a murder? More romantic?
Nicely crafted

Judie said...

Men! Can't live with 'um, can't shoot 'um! Good one, Karen!!!

laurak/ForestWalkArt :) said...

hawaii might've been better...either make 'em or break 'em...right?
or maybe she would've run into uh...that mc garrett in new hawaii 5 0...and just forget all about HIM with evil intent! (oh! alex o'loughlin)

great cliffhanger story karen!!

Jo said...

So glad he got caught! wonderful cliffhanger!

Rek Sesh said...

A sad end but well deserved for him, just for a different holiday preference...that sucks mightily.

Jenny said...

Hmmm...do you know my ex-husband?

He was kinda/sorta insane like that, too!

Great ending! Loved this.

Look for my official apology for my word count massacre tomorrow.