Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Monday, August 19, 2013

Thematic Photographic- I Didn't Shoot This

Another photographer did!


THEMATIC PHOTOGRAPHIC



Carmi, from Written Inc. blog through his busy hectic week has decided to grab his daughter's photo to post and in doing so created "I Didn't Shoot This!"  I don't know about the rest of you but I'm excited about this theme!

For other great Thematic Photographer posts, or perhaps you feel like sharing go here

http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2013/08/thematic-photographic-257-i-didnt-shoot.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FkIoA+%28Written+Inc.%29






How ironic this week's theme is, when just today a very good friend of mine sent me these two photos taken in Duluth, Minnesota.  It's just another gentle reminder urging me on, that we really need to take another tour of the town!


9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

both pretty shots. :)

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Karen, I like this!. The gazebo and the water feature... which is unique in shape!. I agree Carmi is definitely coming up w/some cool themes!

Cloudia said...

Pretty place to imagine walking together :)


ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
><}}(°>

Alexia said...

Gorgeous roses, Karen!

darlin said...

I also love Carmi's theme, I may have to pass my camera to someone sometime this week and see what they see.

These two shots make me want to get in a plane and go somewhere exploring, I can't just yet but one of these days I might surprise myself! lol

Have a wonderful week Karen.

Gilly said...

Lovely pics! And the rose shot is very attractive. A place I'd like to see, but never will!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the colour of the flowers in the second shot :)

Bob Scotney said...

I believe that Duluth has a transporter bridge that I would like to see. Two enticing photos not shot by you.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Look at that nice big lake, just waiting for someone to canoe in it!
~