Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thematic Photographic - 279 Threesies

Yes indeedy, no typo at all.   Carmi, from Written Inc blog, has selected "threesies" as our theme this week.



THREESIES, All in a row.


THEMATIC PHOTOGRAPHIC

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius




This week, I'm taking Carmi's lead and I'm sharing a few loved ones in threes.



Reflection- Of a day in our life.


Imitation- year after year, in celebration of another birthday, as they come and go.



Experience, is what's handed down, generation after generation.

(Of course the above photo was taken with my cell phone, of my father, his mother (my grandmother) and my aunt.)





May your days be filled with, reflection, imitation and experience, and surrounded by Joy for all!

14 comments:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

You have the Sepia Cellphone? It must be priceless!

Seriously sweet pictures, Karen.
~

Grace said...

Nice word & even precious pictures ~ Thanks for sharing Karen ~ Have a lovely week ~

EG CameraGirl said...

Love the quote!

And I am amazed that your cell phone has time-travel capabilities. I want one too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post. I love this.

TexWisGirl said...

very cute.

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Love the owls! But the family photos wins out!

Alexia said...

Lovely family threesies - and a miraculous cellphone!

:)

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

Great photos and I confess, I copied your family photo idea!

photodoug said...

What a Hoot! Thanks for sharing.

Bob Scotney said...

May the joy be with you! You have hit the jackpot with these photos and that cellphone.

Gilly said...

Loved those owls! Great selection of photos, Karen, as always!

21 Wits said...

It sure is! :)

21 Wits said...

I know it's the lasted in cell phones! LOL

21 Wits said...

Absolutely it is! Time Travel APP!