Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Milwaukee I have Chapters About You

Having traveled all modes of transportation I believe one of my favorites is by rail.  Especially when my daughter and I and long time friend took the Amtrak to Chicago as a birthday celebration and one of our favorite stops along the route was Milwaukee, Wisconsin.


Milwaukee



If you have the opportunity to spend the evening
 in downtown Milwaukee, do it!


"Your soul doesn't care what you do for a living-
and when your life is over, neither will you. 
Your soul cares only about what you are being 
while you are doing whatever you are doing."
Neale Donald Walsch






This quote-

"The present was an egg laid
by the past that had the future
 inside its shell."
by Zora Neale Hurston

 explains artwork, architecture, designs, 
even songs into theory. 
Wouldn't you agree?


"There are those that say seeing is believing.
I am telling you that seeing is believing."
Neale Walsch

Here's a subliminal thought
No matter where you wander keep joyful thoughts alive.

Like from your morning walk.















"If your strength is small,
don't carry heavy burdens.
If your words are worthless
don't give advice." 
Chinese Proverbs

Hate is too heavy a burden to bear.
Be kind, and when in doubt, be kind.



The soul's joy lies in doing.
William Shakespeare



"Into the statue that breathes
the soul of the sculpture is bidden."

Under the joy that is felt.


Sweets with sweets 
war not, joy
delights in joy.
William Shakespeare



trending in my thoughts from statues to cars.... silly but true this moment in time.



Taking time to be curious.


"The highest thought is always that which contains joy."
NDW



The River Road Trip!

While gazing across the Mighty Mississippi-
I enjoy snapping photos of Wisconsin from Minnesota 
and once I cross the Mississippi taking photos of Minnesota! 

While in Wisconsin do as the Wisconsinites do!
Visit
The House on the Rock!



More than just a tea pot!


Favorite bumper sticker message of the day.


I'd Rather be Boating!

and

Get YachtAway From it All.


When traveling by car it's so much easier to stop for treats along the way!




"If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment."
Neale Walsch

Thank you sharing a few moments here with me.
Take good care of you.

9 comments:

Sandi said...

"Your soul cares only about what you are being
while you are doing whatever you are doing."

AH-MAZING!

21 Wits said...

I love that part of the quote too!

Elephant's Child said...

Hooray for joyful walks - and celebrations of beauty, quirkiness and wonder.

Hootin Anni said...

Naturally the best of your quotes are Shakespeare. I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed his verbiage. My favorite image today is the morning sun on the lily.

Cloudia said...

Marvelous! Hooray!

RedPat said...

I love train travel too. Wonderful pics and quotes, Karen.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I have traveled to Richmond Va from Maryland and also Maryland to New York City on the Amtrak, it was fun. I enjoy all your photos and the lovely quotes. That is a neat looking building! Hate is a heavy burden to carry, we can all be kind. Enjoy your day and the rest of the week!

Debbie said...

i have never traveled by amtrak, i think it would be fun...milwaukee looks nice!!

i agree, always be kind!!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wow so much incredible architecture here today Karen, and sculptures also 💙 Wise quotes as always and adorable wee people 💜