Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Shakopee Glimpses

Welcome from the Twin Cities and today I'm featuring the town of Shakopee Minnesota and posting for City Daily Photo.


And there to greet you as you arrive is,



Welcome to all!

Begin with no particular plan just unplug and reconnect with something past, it'll make all the difference in a day.

 Welcome to part one of my Saturday day trip.


Shakopee, Minnesota is a mere 20 miles from my house although it's in a direction away from my regular visits. So Satruday on my way to Wayzata I took the long way around to checkout Shakopee!



A motive for day tripping,

"If you dig it, do it. If you really dig it, do it twice.
Jim Croce 


Chief  Sakpe said, Over These Hills I Once Rode Free Upon My Horse.




Absorb those things that make your day memorable to you.





One set less of footsteps and yet many more to follow his
around town. This tribute brings those memories to mind, Chief Sakpe, leader of Mdewakanton Dakota Village.




Stop dreaming of places you'll see and

dare to adventure and learn things.




"Hey tomorrow I can't show you nothin'
You've seen it all pass by your door
So many times I said I've been changin'"
Jim Croce

So many changes happening must catch up.

It's up to us to keep track 
of what's happening around us.





When you take that daycation and beautify your surroundings 
it overhauls your day to day life with vigor and charm.



 What the heck? 


"The true secret to seeking the unknown is in the looking, not the finding.
 The journey is what matters." Josh Gates





"We cannot bear for our most mysterious experiences to remain unexplained. I've therefore learned that every story has worth, since a person takes the time to tell it. The key is to listen."  John Gates

Thanks for taking in my story today.
Stay safe. Take good care of you.






4 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I took in and enjoyed every word and image Karen.. Shakopee certainly has some wonderful sculptures around and about 💜

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I love all the quotes and the sculptures are cool!
Another great post! Take care, wishing you a happy day!

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you so much for taking us along. I am very grateful that you weren't unplugged from your camera.

William Kendall said...

Quite a marvelous place.