Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Bench and Critter Sharing





I must share this delightful photo of my grand-daughter's pup Athena and know this is just one of the many funny moments Lyra had dressing up her pup. (Yes, Athena was being very patient with her human.)


"Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth."

Rumi


Welcome to

 SATURDAY'S CRITTERS

and I'm also posting to City Daily Photo




 Is there space for me on your bench too?


The More We Share 

The More We Have.





There's something quite enticing about noticing bubbles around young Bullseye sitting alone on a bench. Caring is sharing. 




"Positivity is the father of reinvention."

Josh Stern


"You don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason."

 



As with most animals, they are always ready to let you inside their circle of friendship. Especially if you bring a throw toy!

"People who love animals are my favorite kind of people."






"Animals are innocent.

To have their trust is an honor."

Cassandra Clare

 




"You don't think your way into a new kind of living.

 You live your way into a new kind of thinking." 

Henry Nouwen


BE BOLD




"You transform all who are touched by you. Mundane concerns, troubles, and sorrows dissolve in your presence, bringing joy."

Rumi

Never Be Too Busy

 To Meet Someone New

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your comments and spreading joy wherever you go.


Take good care of you.



8 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Rumi was a very wise man.
While I love all the critters and beauty you share, Athena has my vote this week.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's fun to see the dog pics and I love your quotes. I meet a lot of people when I hike on the paved trails and that always makes a special hike! Enjoy your Day!

Cloudia said...

To have their trust is an honor! It is always so lovely and healing to come here honey. Aloha!

magiceye said...

Such cute sweethearts!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

RedPat said...

It lifts the spirits to read this post, Karen. ;-)

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Sorry I am late visiting. I loved all the quotes and the beautiful dogs and critters. Athena is a cutie dressed up in her costume. I agree animal lovers are my favorite kind of people too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend.