Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Catching Up

What a busy spring this has been for me, personally, Lions Club, workwise, art venues and craft events, it's been a hectic ride but a worthy one. I hope all is well with everyone and that we're ready to enjoy our summer in an explosively and adventurous style.  I'm posting to City Daily Photo!


Hello it's me.




Why not come sail away with me?

Simply by sailing in a new direction you could enlarge your world.




Rusty and his rubber chicken!




My city! Minneapolis.



Own Your Life




"You must do the thing you think you cannot do."

Eleanor Roosevelt


"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true."

Albert Einstein




 
Almost ready to express themselves. Are you?

"Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed."

Joseph Addison




My granddaughter, Karina after her spring dance recital!


"Courage comes with action. The minute you step forward, the minute you declare your decision, the minute you say, "This is how it's going to go." courage comes. It floods through you and energizes every single fiber of your being. You don't have to wait for it. It'll be there."

Gail Blanke




Hello sweet Dash!


Our Lions Club hosted a Marching Band Kickoff Appreciate Picinic! 

For all the band members and their families.


Here are a few photos!


















My what flowery glasses you have!










Meet our Farmington Lions Event Committee!
Vickie, Michelle, myself and Susan


"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
Mahatma Gandhi







Sometimes we might need a gentle push.

It will switch around as those somebodies might need to offer you a gentle push someday.


You have two hands. One to help yourself, the second to help others.





"Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end."
Scott Adams


Be The Best You Can Be.
Thanks for stopping by your visits brighten my day.
Take good care of you.



9 comments:

Cloudia said...

I love the dogs and the people and the ideas and your town! Heck I even love the rubber chicken LOL. Keep having a beautiful summer my friend. Aloha to you!

Jeff said...

Great photos and you live in a wonderful city. I spent a week there in 2012.

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you so much for sharing the love, the beauty and the joy of your world.

eileeninmd said...

Nice to see an update from you, I am glad you are well and just keeping busy.
Love the cute pups and all the wonderful quotes and photos. Take care, have a great day!

Revrunner said...

Whew! You have been busy!

RedPat said...

It is good to see your post Karen. Busy times for you.
Love the tin men towards the end of the post.

Linda said...

Great post. Karina looks lovely. Rusty is adorable.

Viktoria said...

I hope everyone is doing well, I have some news to share today.... In the next week I am moving to NOLA and hoping this new journey will put me back into the attitude that change is good. So much to do and not enough time to do it. I am so thankful for all the wonderful people in my life (including Pedro Jerome) a loan lender that support me at all times I am excited and also worried my life has been such a downer for so long that getting out of it has been hard, but I do really feel that this change is going to be the best thing I need right now, and I have hopes that all good things do come to those that wait.
I'm thanking a loan lender who helped me with a loan of 1 millions dollars to boost up my business once again at the rate of 2% annual return which is so wonderful, and I would like anyone stuck in financial situation to reach out to Pedro the loan lender on pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp: +393510140339. For loan assistance.
So please keep me in your thoughts, and thanks to this blog I can at least keep in contact with all of you.


Helena said...

My family life has changed for good ever since my colleagues introduce Dr Jekawo to my family, Dr Jekawo cure my dad from Parkinson, cure my herpes and HPV, also cure my husband diabetes with his herbal medicines that he sent to us via courier service then Dr Jekawo instruct us how to drink the herbal medicines and today we are all well healthy so I want to express my gratitude to Dr Jekawo for his ancestral gift to able to cure all diseases with his herbal Medicines'd Itua is a traditional herbal doctor that reside in west Africa also Dr Jekawo cure diseases like ALS,Diabetes,HPV,HSV,Hiv/Aids,Cancer,Hepatitis,Bring Ex Back,Bronchitis,Chronic Disease,Degenerative diseases. Contact Dr Jekawo Email: drjekawo@gmail.com He's a good herbal doctor with a listen and trusted heart.