Contemplating.

Contemplating.
Wayzata, Minnesota

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Animal Lovers

Welcome to another

 SATURDAY'S CRITTERS 

and also posting to City Daily Photo


Animals delight our senses, and better our moods,

 as they touch our souls washing joy throughout our days 

for centuries past and yet to come.




Your tone of voice is everything. Trust me on this.



Sometimes silly, sometimes not, your outward expressions
 can make or break a day. Be a day brightener.


I want to wake up tomorrow to zero news. Nothing. Just cat videos.

Sometimes kitty, that's the wisest choice!









It's a cat thing.



"Let us see how high we can fly before the sun melts the wax in our wings."
E.O. Wilson




It's not just another hike through the woods, swinging our camera and pulling it out here and there, it's what I call another field trip through life. Please join me. It's so therapeutic.





"You teach me, I forget. You show me, I remember. You involve me, I understand."
E.O. Wilson



My Dash just loves life and everything in it. There hasn't been a storm yet that scares him. However his big sister, Misty is frightful even before a storm actually lands. So Tuesday in the thick of a wild and thunderous rainstorm we all got in the car and took a ride.  Face your fears we told Misty, and she did, her gaze was glued to the rainy outside. Good job Misty.


Face Your Fears and Live Loudly!




You are capable of more than you know.


A girl (Lyra) and her pup (Artemis) 
Running free!

"If I find a green meadow splashed with daisies and sit down beside a clear-running brook, I have found medicine. It soothes my hurts as well as when I sat in my mother's lap in infancy, because the Earth really is my mother, and the green meadow is her lap."
 Deepak Chopra



When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them all.
 and There is no better high than discovery. 
E.O. Wilson

Thank you for your visits they brighten my days!
Take good care of you 
and please be safe, mask up when you know it's right.



9 comments:

Sandi said...

I felt that one about the news. Me, too, kitty cat. Me, too.

And technically it is fewer people, more cats. 😂

21 Wits said...

I completely agree Sandi! Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Debbie said...

ooooh this is so sweet, you always share the best quotes!! i am an animal lover for sure!!

Elephant's Child said...

Yes. Emphatically yes.
All spot on but the Deepak Chopra quote speaks loudest to me today.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Karen,

The images and critters are so cute. Wonderful collection of quotes.
Good job Misty, facing her fears! Dash is adorable. There always new things to discover, I enjoyed your post. I hope you have lots of great field trips in your life. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great new week!

William Kendall said...

I am often more appreciative of animals than I am of people. With people I am more often than not surly, but with animals it's, "hey there, how are you?" and they're looking at me like I'm nuts.

Cloudia said...

You're what we all need!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh well done Misty you brave wee chap.. our furry family show us how we should be 💜 Wonderful post Karen ✨

RedPat said...

A wonderful post, Karen! It certainly lifted my spirits.